Vincentric expertise and information is often used by members of the media to add insight to articles, columns, and stories related to the automotive industry.
If you are a member of the media and would like more information on utilizing the Vincentric data, please feel free to contact us.
- Autobytel: Vincentric: 2012 Lincoln MKZ Leads All Hybrids for Cost-of-Ownership Benefits - September, 2012
- Kiplinger: Sometimes It Pays to Buy a New Car - June, 2012
- Kiplinger: Cheapest Cars to Own - May, 2012
- Autobytel: GM, Toyota Take Most Honors in Vincentric 2012 Fleet Value Awards - April, 2012
- HybridCars.com: When Lifecycle Costs Are King - April, 2012
- Business Fleet: Which Hybrids Have the Lowest Cost of Ownership? - April, 2012
- General Motors: GM Receives Nine 2012 Best Fleet Value in America Awards - April, 2012
- Autobytel: Vincentric’s Best Values in America: Toyota, Chevy and Volvo - March, 2012
- Kiplinger: 10 Cheapest Cars to Own - March, 2012
- Canadian Automotive Fleet: Cost of Ownership in Canada Database - February, 2012
- Forbes.com: Best Bang for Your Buck Cars and Trucks: Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow - January, 2012
< Back to Newsroom