Members of the Vincentric leadership team are available to meet with members of the media to discuss topics related to the automotive industry. Our team has experience working with both consumer and business media, and can quickly provide current market information and insight to support your articles or stories. Particular areas of expertise include:
Articles using Vincentric Expertise
Vincentric provides industry expertise to add insight to articles related to the automotive industry. The most recent are shown below:
- Business Fleet: Best Fleet Value in America - May, 2013
- Kiplinger: Cheapest Cars to Own, 2013 - April, 2013
- Business Fleet: Hybrid Payback: The New Class - January, 2013
- Autoblog: With Chevy Silverado, GM promotes low cost-of-ownership instead of high MPG - January, 2013
- Automotive News: Behind in mpg, GM says its trucks cost least to own - January, 2013
- Forbes: Best Luxury Car Buys of 2012 - October, 2012
- Autobytel: Vincentric: 2012 Lincoln MKZ Leads All Hybrids for Cost-of-Ownership Benefits - September, 2012
- Autoweek: Many Diesel Vehicles Cost More to Own than Gas Counterparts - August, 2012
- Kiplinger: Sometimes It Pays to Buy a New Car - June, 2012
- Kiplinger: Cheapest Cars to Own - May, 2012
- Autobytel: GM, Toyota Take Most Honors in Vincentric 2012 Fleet Value Awards - April, 2012
- HybridCars.com: When Lifecycle Costs Are King - April, 2012
- More articles
Industry Reports Available for Media Use
Periodically, Vincentric updates its industry reports and makes this information available to the media for editorial purposes. Click here to see our latest reports.
Download company information
To arrange a discussion for media purposes, please call us at 248-430-4121 or send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Latest Press Releases...
You may add your name to our email news list to keep current on Vincentric company news.