This Web site (“Site”), which is provided by Vincentric, LLC (“Vincentric”), offers site content and functionality (“Site Content”). Site Content includes text, graphics, logos, icons, images, and the selection and arrangement thereof.
This Site is subject to the following terms and conditions (the "Terms"). Vincentric reserves the right to change the Terms, and will alert you to any such changes by updating the Terms. July 22, 2004 is the date that these Terms have been most recently updated. By accessing and using this Site, you agree to these Terms.
All Site Content is the exclusive property of Vincentric, and is protected by United States and international copyright laws. All rights not expressly granted are reserved.
The trademarks, service marks, designs, and logos (collectively, the "Trademarks") displayed on this Site are the registered and unregistered Trademarks of Vincentric. You agree that you will not use or reproduce any Trademark of Vincentric.
3. Use of Site Content
Vincentric hereby grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable license for the term hereof to access and download, display, and print one copy of Site Content on any single computer, solely for your internal business use, provided that you:
- Do not modify this Site Content in any way
- Retain all copyright and other proprietary notices displayed on this Site Content.
You may not otherwise reproduce, modify, distribute, transmit, post, or disclose this Site Content without Vincentric's prior written consent.
The Site Content is provided by Vincentric with the understanding that it is not herein engaged in rendering professional advice and services to you. All Site Content is provided “as is”:
- Without warranty of any kind, either express or implied;
- Including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
- Makes no warranties, express or implied, as to the ownership, accuracy, or adequacy of this Site Content.
- Shall have no liability or responsibility for any information published on linked Web sites.
- Shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages, or for lost revenues or profits, whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages or losses, and regardless of the theory of liability.
5. Third-Party Web Sites
6. Governing Law; Jurisdiction
These Terms are governed by the laws of the State of Michigan without reference to the principles of conflicts of laws thereof.