Members of the Vincentric leadership team are available to meet with members of the media to discuss topics related to the automotive industry. Our team has experience working with both consumer and business media, and can quickly provide current market information and insight to support your articles or stories. Particular areas of expertise include:
Articles using Vincentric Expertise
Vincentric provides industry expertise to add insight to articles related to the automotive industry. The most recent are shown below:
Industry Reports Available for Media Use
Periodically, Vincentric updates its industry reports and makes this information available to the media for editorial purposes. Click here to see our latest reports.
Download Company Information
To arrange a discussion for media purposes, please call us at 248-430-4121 or send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Latest Press Releases...
- Vincentric Releases Canadian Diesel Analysis; Luxury Diesels Show Cost Advantages (June 25, 2015)
- Vincentric Announces 2015 Fleet Awards for Canada; Ford and Toyota Top the List (June 4, 2015)
- Vincentric Announces 2015 Fleet Awards; Ford Vans and Ram Trucks Lead the Way (April 13, 2015)
- Toyota, Lexus, and Chevrolet Recieve Top Brand Honors in 2015 Vincentric Best Value in America Awards (March 25, 2015)
- Vincentric Releases Canadian Hybrid Analysis; Few Hybrids Show Cost Advantages (January 8, 2015)
- Vincentric Releases US Diesel Analysis; Most Luxury Vehicles Are Cost Effective (December 16, 2014)
- Vincentric Releases Hybrid Analysis; One-third of Hybrids Save Consumers Money (October 30, 2014)
- Vincentric 2014 Best Value in Canada Awards Announced (September 9, 2014)
- Vincentric 2014 Best CPO Value in America Awards Announced (August 5, 2014)
- Vincentric 2014 Best Fleet Value in Canada Awards Announced (July 1, 2014)
- Vincentric Announces 2014 Fleet Awards; GM and Ford Top the List (April 7,2014)
- More Releases
You may add your name to our email news list to keep current on Vincentric company news.